Print Contact Articles by Subject The Cure for Disinfo Responses to Criticism from Eric Hufschmid

Responses to Criticism from Eric Hufschmid

May 17, 2009

After sending out the Citizen Action Plan to more than 500 readers asking them to bring the evidence of super-thermite to the attention of the media and government officials, I received very interesting comments from people who were or who claimed to be active members of the 9-11 truth movement, but who are now opposed to doing anything - now that we have scientific proof that the World Trade Center was blown up with super-thermite!  Here I respond:

A Second Open Letter to Eric Hufschmid
"...we are wasting our time if we search for more details about 9/11..."
Eric Hufschmid to Bollyn, 16 May 2009

RE:  Eric Hufschmid's Hostile and Slanderous Article "Christopher Bollyn interviewed by Barbara Jean on 15 May 2009"
http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/FromOthers/Bollyn-on-Barbara-Jean-show.html

Eric,

Your comments are, as usual, very hostile and clearly designed to sow suspicion about me and other 9-11 researchers such as Dr. Steven E. Jones.  If anyone, such as Leon, should wonder why I can't work with you all they have to do is look at the things you have written about me.  This latest piece is just a continuation of your agenda of sowing suspicion about me and what I write.  You are the author of the ridiculous nonsense that I have been kidnapped and that I am not writing my own articles.  You continue with this rubbish to this very day.  You obviously have no intention of helping me as your comments clearly indicate.  You have not even posted any of my very important articles about 9-11 since mid-2007, when I was forced to leave Chicago.

Either you don't understand the depth and extent of the international Zionist apparatus that convicted me and would have sent me to Cook County Jail, or you don't want to talk about it.  Your sister's husband, James Murdoch, is a key player in the Zionist-controlled media and "heir-apparent" to his billionaire father Rupert Murdoch, a major Elder of Zion.  Your mother's husband, a Jew or half-Jewish immigrant from Berlin if I remember correctly, is probably also a member, at least he would certainly be suspected as being one if we applied the same racial criteria that you do.  Yet it is you who cast the most hostile slander and unfair suspicion on real 9-11 researchers, like me and Dr. Steven E. Jones.  It appears that spreading suspicion and hatred is your only real agenda, besides appearing to be a newly-born and irrational anti-Semite.  You say that researching 9-11 is a waste of time but you seem to have plenty of time to waste on smearing honest 9-11 researchers like myself.


James Murdoch is considered to be the son who will succeed his father Rupert at the helm of global media conglomerate News Corporation.  James Murdoch is Eric Hufschmid's brother-in-law.  Eric's father, Edward, is father-in-law to James and grandfather to two of Rupert Murdoch's grandchildren.  Eric Hufschmid is an uncle to two of Rupert Murdoch's grandchildren.  What a small world!

As was made clear during my trial, the people behind the attack on me in Cook County (Chicago) are the same people who are behind making Obama the president.  It is not just a local problem in Cook County with a couple trumped-up misdemeanor charges caused by a few bad undercover police from Hoffman Estates.  The people behind the brutal attack on me in August 2006 are from the very same Zionist network that is behind the 9-11 attacks and cover-up and which has attacked me for years.  This network, which is based within the secret organization of Jewish Freemasons of B'nai B'rith, has a global reach and influences national governments around the world.  Rupert Murdoch is at the top of this Zionist apparatus.

As I recall, you did not know anything about the Zionist criminal network until I explained the history of Zionism to you over a period of many months.

If I recall correctly, your book does not mention anything about the evidence of Israeli involvement in 9-11.  I may be wrong, but I do not recall that you wrote anything that would inform the reader of your book that there has been a great deal of evidence of Israeli involvement in this crime since the day it occurred.  9-11 is clearly the greatest crime of the 21st Century, which began on January 1, 2000 - something you and your astute readers don't seem to understand.  Dresden and crimes that occurred before 2000 are crimes that belong to the 20th Century.  Centuries begin with the years that end with 00 and continue through for the next hundred years.  You might want to point that out to your daffy reader who is critical of my calling 9-11 the "crime of the century."  Perhaps you can tell me which crime that has occurred since 2000 is more heinous than 9-11.  Maybe I missed something along the way, being so engrossed in solving 9-11 as I have been.

When I visited you in Santa Barbara, I saw that you worked very closely with your father who helped you with your book by doing things to promote the book and get it sent out to people.  Your father, Edward, is also the father of Kathryn Hufschmid, who is married to James Murdoch, the "heir-apparent" of Rupert Murdoch -- one of the biggest Zionist media moguls in the world and one of the prime suspects of the false flag terror attacks of 9-11.  

Murdoch's FOX News was the first media outlet that tried to smear me as an anti-Semite.  How odd that you seem to be engaged in doing the exact same thing from another angle.  Your father, with whom you work very closely, is the father-in-law of Murdoch's brightest son, James, and is the grandfather to the two Murdoch children born to James and Kathryn Hufschmid Murdoch.  James is also said to be very close to his 77-year-old father and speaks to him each day on the phone.


James Murdoch

I find it hard to believe that Kathryn, your half-sister, who is married into the family of the multi-billionaire Rupert Murdoch, does not communicate with her father in California.  Your half-sister Kathryn Anne Hufschmid was born in Santa Barbara on 14 November 1971, when you were already 16 years old.  She is described in a recent article in Intelligent Life magazine:  "a former marketing executive and model from Oregon, Kathryn Hufschmid, who now works for the Clinton Climate Initiative, the environmental arm of the former president’s foundation."  In the late 1990s, Kathryn was involved in creating a new Bob Guccione Jr. magazine for men called Gear.  James submitted cartoons for the same magazine, which featured scantily clad women.  James is the son of Rupert Murdoch and Anna Maria Tõrv, whose Estonian father, Jakob, was a seaman who had settled in Scotland.  After the Tõrv family emmigrated to Australia in the mid-1950s, her Scottish mother abandoned the family leaving Anna to care for her younger siblings.


Anna Maria Tõrv, Rupert Murdoch's second wife, is the daughter of an Estonian seaman.  Anna Tõrv Murdoch-Mann is the mother of James.

Public records show that Kathryn Hufschmid lived in Salem, Oregon until she was at least 22 years old and that your father, Edward, lived nearby.  It certainly appears that your father and his daughter Kathryn were in close contact when she was working as a model in her early 20s.

Now that Kathryn is married to James Murdoch, she certainly has the money to make phone calls and visit and there is no reason why she would not help out her old dad in Santa Barbara.  He is, after all, her father and the grandfather of her two children.  Your dad and Rupert Murdoch are actually quite close, they are the two grandfathers of Anneka (6) and Walter Murdoch (3).  You are an uncle to two of Rupert Murdoch's grandchildren.  A closer family relationship to the Murdoch family is hard to imagine.


The Murdochs in 2008 - James is on the left with his wife, Kathryn Hufschmid.  Eric Hufschmid's father is James' father-in-law and grandfather, with Rupert, of their two small children.  Rupert Murdoch, a devoted Zionist, made a film that depicted the exact events of 9-11 - in 2000.

The Murdochs are important because they have been major players in the cover-up of 9-11 and  propagandists pushing the illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.  I find it hard to imagine that they have not contacted you.  I suspect they are actually supporting your ridiculous calls for anti-Semitic violence, which are as dangerous as they are stupid.  Oddly, despite your anti-Semitic writings and calls for violence, nothing has happened to you or your comfortable life in Santa Barbara.  The worst thing that has happened to you is that serious 9-11 researchers ignore you.  It's certainly not hard to see why - you seem ridiculous.

Lastly, your comments clearly show that you are not interested in any further investigation of 9-11.  Finding the people who put tons of super-thermite in the World Trade Center does not interest you in the slightest.  This makes no sense at all.  You spend several years writing and speaking about 9-11 and when solid proof is finally found of super-thermite in the twin towers, you say discussing it is a waste of time!  You even go so far as to say that we "waste our lives" discussing the evidence of super-thermite in the dust of the WTC.  How much sense does that make?

In your unscientific way of thinking, you wrote in your book that the molten metal pouring off the WTC 2 was probably liquified human remains.  Rather than seriously address the evidence of molten iron and the scientific evidence of super-thermite -- and investigate who put tons of nano-composite thermite in the World Trade Center, you want to promote a anti-Semitic crusade against Jews.  I am sorry, Eric, but I can see no reason why I would even want to talk with you.  I sincerely hope that Leon can understand me.

You wrote about yourself in your posting about my recent radio show:  "I stopped investigating 9/11 several years ago. I think we have more than enough evidence to prove that the World Trade Center was demolished with explosives..."

and later:  "...we are wasting our time if we search for more details about 9/11..."

and again:   "Nothing will improve if we waste our lives discussing the latest report about thermite from the suspicious Professor Steven Jones."

and finally:  "We've already done enough of an analysis of 9/11, the HoloHoax, etc. We don't need any more details about these crimes."

Eric, it is clear to me that talking with you is a "waste of time."  You have no intention of helping solve 9-11.  As you say in your own words, finding the individuals who carried out the "crime of the century" is "wasting our time."

I'm sorry that you see it that way and are so hostile and unfriendly to real 9-11 researchers.  It's really quite pitiful.

Christopher Bollyn
 

Response No. 1

  Open Letter to Eric Hufschmid
12 May 2009

I don't have any interest in 9/11 because nobody has been asking me for details about 9/11 for many years.
- Eric Hufschmid, author of Painful Questions, in a message to Christopher Bollyn on May 8, 2009 

 

Eric,

I am writing to you about your clear and stated lack of interest in the discovery of super-thermite in the dust of the World Trade Center and the 9-11 truth movement.

Your recently-stated lack of interest in 9-11 is nothing new, as you and I both know.  Years ago you encouraged me to give up my research on 9-11.  You never expressed any interest in the thermite evidence.  You wouldn't even come to Utah, from California, to meet with Dr. Steven E. Jones when I invited you to meet him in March 2006.  Now that Dr. Jones has produced scientific proof of super-thermite in the dust of the WTC -- you don't show the slightest interest.  You have not even presented this crucial discovery on your website.  First you claimed to be a 9-11 activist for the truth, with family ties to Rupert Murdoch and all of that -- and now that we have solid scientific proof of an inside conspiracy to pulverize the twin towers, you avoid it.

Eric, your interest in 9-11 has always been rather superficial.  I recall a comment that you wrote in your book, when you talk about the molten metal falling from the tower.  Because you could not accept that it was molten metal, you wrote something about it being liquified human remains.  Utter nonsense, of course, but it did not stop you from putting it in your book.  As twisted and ridiculous as it sounds, you went ahead and published it.

Now, regarding your last email to me on Friday, May 8:

ERIC HUFSCHMID wrote:  My lack of interest in 9/11 is NOT like [Michael] Rupert or [Gregory] Zeigler.  I don't have any interest in 9/11 because nobody has been asking me for details about 9/11 for many years.

BOLLYN:  Wrong.  Your "lack of interest" is exactly like theirs.  You are not interested because nobody is asking you for details?  What kind of excuse is that?  I am interested in solving 9-11 because it is an immense crime that demands to be solved.  Nobody ever asks me for any details about 9/11.  But how would that change anything?  This is a very irrational response.  Are you only writing about things that some people ask you about?

HUFSCHMID wrote:  I am getting a lot more questions about you and your family, Zionism, the Holocaust, the Apollo moon landing, and Jews in general. In fact, I have had more questions over the past year about how you can receive money sent to a P.O. Box in Chicago.

BOLLYN:  My post office box is in Hoffman Estates, not Chicago.  Have you and your readers never heard of mail forwarding?  How much of a mystery is that?  If that is the mystery that has you and your readers stumped I would say that you must not get many good questions.
 
HUFSCHMID wrote:  And your question about why I would want to help you with your website when I'm not interested in 9/11 sounds like subtle Jewish propaganda. I was offering to help you regardless of what the content of your articles were. You could write about the sinking of the Estonia, or Bernie Madoff, or anything else. I don't care.

BOLLYN:  But you don't help me at all.  You don't even post my articles and you claim that I am kidnapped.  Why would I want help from you?  You have been nothing but a one-man wrecking crew against me and my family since I was forced to leave Chicago in June 2007.  Since then you have spread vicious lies and  slander about me in an effort to attack my credibility and sow suspicion about my character.  You obviously don't give a damn about 9-11, which is the main thrust of my work.  Why, pray tell, would I have anything to do with you?
 
HUFSCHMID wrote:  What happened to that interview between you and Susie of the Patriot Dames? Don't tell me you're too busy for an interview. It only takes an hour or two for you to talk to her.

BOLLYN:  I didn't do an interview with Patriot Dames nor did I make plans to do one.  Who are the Patriot Dames, anyway?  They wrote me an email but never told me anything about their show or who they were.  I couldn't find any of their interviews on the website that I was able to listen to.  I will be on with Barbara Jean on RBN this Friday, at least I plan to be.  I am not going to go on the air with people I don't know or who are only agents of entrapment.  Your radio career with Darrel B. Setters (a.k.a. Darrel Bradford Smith), a person you had never even met, showed me enough about that.  When you and Smith began fomenting violence on your show, I quit talking with you.  I won't step in the same bucket twice.  People can be thrown in jail for many years for inciting violence.  I do not support violence as a solution to anything.
 
HUFSCHMID wrote:  Your strange behavior is frightening people...

BOLLYN:  My strange behavior is frightening people?  Exactly what do you mean by that?  Tell me one thing that I have done or said that can be considered strange by a rational observer. Eric, really, it is you who is not making sense.

I hope my comments help you to see the error of your ways and bring you to your senses about the importance of dealing with the evidence of super-thermite in the dust of the World Trade Center.

Christopher Bollyn


©2017 Christopher Bollyn | Sitemap | christopher at bollyn dot com